Working under the artist name ‘Behavior’, Michael McCann’s award winning score for Splinter Cell: Double Agent was his first work in video games. The soundtrack for SC:DA takes players through locations all around the world: Kinshasa, Shanghai, Iceland, Siberia, Cozumel and New Orleans.
The soundtrack is a hybrid of electronic and acoustic elements – blending world, electronic, roots, blues, trip-hop and traditional orchestra. Additional composition on this project also includes guitarist Graham Playford, who performed and co-wrote much of the lead guitar work on the New York, Prison, Cozumel and Okhotsk ambient tracks of the game.
• Composed, produced and mixed by Michael McCann
• Additional composition by Graham Playford on
tracks 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 & 15.
• Additional vocals: Andrea Revel
• Guitar by Graham Playford & Michael McCann
• Additional drums & percussion: Scott Russell
• Additional strings (violin): Brigitte Djazcer
• Additional Combat-theme arrangements: Tim Rideout
• Studio: Ubisoft Entertainment
You can download individual tracks through McCann’s Soundcloud page, or download the official soundtrack (20 tracks – 157mb) or the expanded soundtrack (44 tracks – 247mb) by clicking on the icons to the right.
Downloadable files are in .zip format. “Expanded OST” also includes hi-rez printable graphics – cover, back of cover, tray card.
: soundtracks :: themes